Useful inWork as Brain and Nerves Relaxant, Insomnia, Hypertension and herbal brain tonic. It gives relirf from Strees resulting from physical and mental work It helps improve memory and concentration power. Helps to overcome depression. It improves the Physical fitness It can also improve eyesight and even bad breath can be eliminated Works wonderfully against palpitation of the heart Dosage :- 20-40 ml twice a day with warm water or as directed by the physician.
Benefits of ShatavariThe nourishing properties of Shatavari are used traditionally to support a number of systems and functions in the body:1
- A healthy female reproductive system*
- Healthy levels of breast milk production*
- Supports already balanced female hormones*
- Supportive of male reproductive system as well*4
- Soothing effect on the digestive tract*
- Healthy peristalsis of bowels*6
- Moisturizing support of the respiratory tract*
- Promotes healthy energy levels and strength*
- Supports the immune system*
- Natural antioxidant properties
The Power Behind Black Seed Oil Benefits: PhytochemicalsIn an effort to offer a solution to the growing antifungal resistant problem people have with yeasts and molds, a recent study was conducted with the purpose of determining if Nigella sativa seed oil could help. Published in the Egyptian Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, scientists tested thymol, TQ and THQ against 30 human pathogens and were surprised to discover that:
- Each compound showed 100 percent inhibition for the 30 pathogens evaluated.
- Thymoquinone was the best antifungal compound against all of the tested dermatophytes and yeasts, followed by thymohydroquinone and thymol.
- Thymol was the best antifungal against molds followed by TQ and THQ.
Black Seed Oil BenefitsOf the many ways that black seed oil benefits the body, the nine that stick out in the scientific literature tout its ability to help prevent cancer, diabetes, obesity, hair loss, skin disorders and infections like MRSA.
Health Benefits of Bael Fruit:The Beal fruit benefits are mentioned below. Bael, also known as the “Wood Apple”, is a species native to India. The bael tree is considered to be sacred to the Hindus. A famous drink known as sherbet is made from the bael fruit and it has been known for its medicinal values since 2000 BC. Here in this post you will know about various benefits of bael fruit.
- May promote normal levels of acidity in the stomach and intestine.
- May support healthy elimination.
- May help eliminate natural toxins from the system.
- It may help control the formation of gas.
- Weight loss.
- Toxin removal or detox.
- Balancing the pH of the body.
- Better digestive health.
- Boosting immune function.
- Improving mood.
- Increasing energy levels.
- Improving complexion.
- Cleans blocked Arteries
- Useful for all types of Heart Ailments.
- Strengthen Heart Muscles.
- Relieves Chest Pain.
- Control High Blood Pressure.
- Control Cholesterol.
- Raises Good Cholesterol (HDL).
Our KK Sugar Nil Powder or Anti Diabetic Powder is an Ayurvedic Mixture of raw herbs
and Bhasmas, which controls sugar level, Additionaly os ths precious gift of Ayurveda.
It is a unique herbal combination of 24 herbs and 2 bhasams,
It not only lower down the sugar level but also relieves patients from
various side effects if sugar i.c Eyes, Liver, Kidney, Bones, Calcium Deficiency,
Body Weakness & Excess Urination. The aim of making
Sugar Nil Powder is to control diabetes by natural therapy of ayurveda,
Sugar Nil Powder mainly contains natural herbs which have not side effects.
It helps patient to get relieve from allopathis medicine (Anti-diabetic Drugs) and their side effects.
BRAHMI POWDER 100 gm
Benefits of Brahmi (both herbs)
- Open and clarify the mind*
- Strengthen memory and intellect*
- Support focus and concentration*
- Encourage a balanced emotional state*
- Promote daytime energy and nighttime sleep*
- Support healthy blood cells*
- Promote healthy skin and hair*
- ½ to 1 teaspoon twice daily with warm water after meals