- Extra Power & Stamina
- Extra time for longer sex act
- Extra pleasure every tile
- Extra Strength for longer erection
- Rose water for anti-aging: The regular application of rose water on the face helps to make your skin soft and glowing due to the presence of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Rose water for hair: The application of rose water on scalp works wonder. It nourishes, conditioning and moisture’s the hair follicles thereby promotes hair health like hair shining, long hair, hair beauty, etc. It makes dandruff at bay.
- Rose water for skin beauty: It lessens the redness, beneficial for dermatitis and eczema because of anti-inflammatory properties. Due to pollution and our faulty lifestyle, the skin pores get clogged. The application of rose water helps to opens up the clogged skin pores and also removes dirt and oils.
- Rose water for face: It makes the skin hydrate, keeps it moisture and smooth thereby give your face a glowing look.
- Rose water heals scars: It heals scars due to anti-bacterial properties that leads to fresh and refreshing look to your personality.
- ½ to 1 teaspoon twice daily with warm water after meals
- Cleans blocked Arteries
- Useful for all types of Heart Ailments.
- Strengthen Heart Muscles.
- Relieves Chest Pain.
- Control High Blood Pressure.
- Control Cholesterol.
- Raises Good Cholesterol (HDL).
BRAHMI POWDER 100 gm
Benefits of Brahmi (both herbs)
- Open and clarify the mind*
- Strengthen memory and intellect*
- Support focus and concentration*
- Encourage a balanced emotional state*
- Promote daytime energy and nighttime sleep*
- Support healthy blood cells*
- Promote healthy skin and hair*
Neem Powder Benefits:-Neem has played an important role in traditional Indian remedies, Ayurveda and Naturopathy. Most houses in India have neem trees. Just growing a neem tree in your garden and inhaling its aroma can be beneficial in many ways. Since we don’t have neem tree in our house, whenever I go to my relatives or friends house, I collect a lot of neem leaves from their trees and powder them at home and store it. Without a neem tree, it becomes difficult to make fresh neem paste face packs or neem juice everyday. But using the powder can give you the same benefits as fresh leaves. Also, since the powder is more concentrated, only little quantity is required for each use. Read on to know the various uses of neem powder and how to make at home.
The Power Behind Black Seed Oil Benefits: PhytochemicalsIn an effort to offer a solution to the growing antifungal resistant problem people have with yeasts and molds, a recent study was conducted with the purpose of determining if Nigella sativa seed oil could help. Published in the Egyptian Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, scientists tested thymol, TQ and THQ against 30 human pathogens and were surprised to discover that:
- Each compound showed 100 percent inhibition for the 30 pathogens evaluated.
- Thymoquinone was the best antifungal compound against all of the tested dermatophytes and yeasts, followed by thymohydroquinone and thymol.
- Thymol was the best antifungal against molds followed by TQ and THQ.
Black Seed Oil BenefitsOf the many ways that black seed oil benefits the body, the nine that stick out in the scientific literature tout its ability to help prevent cancer, diabetes, obesity, hair loss, skin disorders and infections like MRSA.
- Cleanse your face and pat dry with a towel.
- Combine the mixture according to your skin
- Apply this mixture onto your face.
- After about 10 minutes, rinse your face with lukewarm water