Somnath RasSomnath Ras is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine indicated in treatment of Soma-roga (diabetes), leucorrhoea and urinary problems. It is alterative, tonic and rasayana. Some pharmacies such as Baidyanath prepare this medicine with Swarna (gold) and Rajat (silver) Bhasma. Due to diabetes there is continuous loss of nutrients from body that causes weakness, fatigue, low energy, burning in hands and feet, pain in body etc. In such conditions Somnatha rasa is taken with Prawal bhasma, Sitopaladi churna, Shudha Shilajit and honey.
Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Eye Disorders, Night Blindness, Conjunctivitis. Secondary and off-label uses of Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh have also been mentioned below.
- It is useful to lower cholesterol and in obesity treatment
- Balances Vata and Kapha improves Pitta
Information about Baidyanath Roupya Bhasma
About Navayas LauhNavayasa Lauha is a popularly known Navayasa Churna.It is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine.Nava means nine ingredients. Ayas means Iron.This product contains 9 herbal ingredients with processed Iron Bhasma.It is mentioned in Bhaishajya ratnavali in Pandu roga chikitsa. Pandu is a disease characterized by the pale color of the skin and can be correlated with Anemia in modern science. Navayasa Lauha is very useful and very commonly used in treatment of all forms of anemia.
- Cures hypertension and high blood pressure
- Reserpine present in Sarpagandha helps to achieve this by lowering catecholamine levels in the androgenic nerves
- Cures diseases like cholera, schizophrenia and gynecological problems
- Sarpagandha has tranquil properties and helps to cure insomnia
- It directly acts on the nervous system and makes it calm to help the person go to sleep
- Sarpagandha with its acidic smell can be helpful during abdominal pain or even as an appetizer for people with anorexia
Diet:Wheat, Milk, Butter and BreadPacking:40 tablets
According to Ayurveda, ghee, or clarified butter, has the healing benefits of butter without the impurities. Ghee, according to Vedas is the first and most essential of all foods. It is great to build dhatus (tissues) and pacify the Vata and Pitta doshas. Gopal’s Desi Ghee is magical golden liquid, fragrant and healthy that is rich in antioxidants, linoleic acid, and fat-soluble vitamins like A, E and D. Some benefits of Our Desi ghee: