- It is useful to lower cholesterol and in obesity treatment
- Balances Vata and Kapha improves Pitta
Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Eye Disorders, Night Blindness, Conjunctivitis. Secondary and off-label uses of Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh have also been mentioned below.
Baidyanath Sutshekhar Ras is a vital Ayurvedic medicine which acts as a detoxifier and possess characteristics like antioxidant, neuroprotective, antacid, digestive stimulant, cardioprotective, anti depressant.This remedy useful in treating various disorders related to stomach, digestion and heart. It is also useful in treating hepatitis .
Somnath RasSomnath Ras is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine indicated in treatment of Soma-roga (diabetes), leucorrhoea and urinary problems. It is alterative, tonic and rasayana. Some pharmacies such as Baidyanath prepare this medicine with Swarna (gold) and Rajat (silver) Bhasma. Due to diabetes there is continuous loss of nutrients from body that causes weakness, fatigue, low energy, burning in hands and feet, pain in body etc. In such conditions Somnatha rasa is taken with Prawal bhasma, Sitopaladi churna, Shudha Shilajit and honey.
- Mainly used in the treatment of sexual ailments like low stamina, premature ejaculation
- Benefits on tridosha by maintaining a balance in vata and pitta
- Helps in the treatment of asthma, urinary disorders, and skin diseases
- Helps in the treatment of anemia, and eye disorders
- Helps in curing stomach related and digestive problems
- Helps in reducing vomiting and abdominal pain
- Helps in increasing testosterone levels in men and treats their sexual ailments
- Considered as "nature's gift to women"