Diet:Wheat, Milk, Butter and BreadPacking:40 tablets
- It is useful to lower cholesterol and in obesity treatment
- Balances Vata and Kapha improves Pitta
About Navayas LauhNavayasa Lauha is a popularly known Navayasa Churna.It is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine.Nava means nine ingredients. Ayas means Iron.This product contains 9 herbal ingredients with processed Iron Bhasma.It is mentioned in Bhaishajya ratnavali in Pandu roga chikitsa. Pandu is a disease characterized by the pale color of the skin and can be correlated with Anemia in modern science. Navayasa Lauha is very useful and very commonly used in treatment of all forms of anemia.
Somnath RasSomnath Ras is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine indicated in treatment of Soma-roga (diabetes), leucorrhoea and urinary problems. It is alterative, tonic and rasayana. Some pharmacies such as Baidyanath prepare this medicine with Swarna (gold) and Rajat (silver) Bhasma. Due to diabetes there is continuous loss of nutrients from body that causes weakness, fatigue, low energy, burning in hands and feet, pain in body etc. In such conditions Somnatha rasa is taken with Prawal bhasma, Sitopaladi churna, Shudha Shilajit and honey.
- Mainly used in the treatment of sexual ailments like low stamina, premature ejaculation
- Benefits on tridosha by maintaining a balance in vata and pitta
- Helps in the treatment of asthma, urinary disorders, and skin diseases
- Helps in the treatment of anemia, and eye disorders
- Helps in curing stomach related and digestive problems
- Helps in reducing vomiting and abdominal pain
- Helps in increasing testosterone levels in men and treats their sexual ailments
- Considered as "nature's gift to women"
- Cures hypertension and high blood pressure
- Reserpine present in Sarpagandha helps to achieve this by lowering catecholamine levels in the androgenic nerves
- Cures diseases like cholera, schizophrenia and gynecological problems
- Sarpagandha has tranquil properties and helps to cure insomnia
- It directly acts on the nervous system and makes it calm to help the person go to sleep
- Sarpagandha with its acidic smell can be helpful during abdominal pain or even as an appetizer for people with anorexia
- as an antimicrobial, to help kill bacteria.
- as a pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain.
- for digestive upset.
- to relieve respiratory conditions like cough and asthma.