- ½ to 1 teaspoon twice daily with warm water after meals
Health Benefits of Bael Fruit:The Beal fruit benefits are mentioned below. Bael, also known as the “Wood Apple”, is a species native to India. The bael tree is considered to be sacred to the Hindus. A famous drink known as sherbet is made from the bael fruit and it has been known for its medicinal values since 2000 BC. Here in this post you will know about various benefits of bael fruit.
Benefits of ShatavariThe nourishing properties of Shatavari are used traditionally to support a number of systems and functions in the body:1
- A healthy female reproductive system*
- Healthy levels of breast milk production*
- Supports already balanced female hormones*
- Supportive of male reproductive system as well*4
- Soothing effect on the digestive tract*
- Healthy peristalsis of bowels*6
- Moisturizing support of the respiratory tract*
- Promotes healthy energy levels and strength*
- Supports the immune system*
- Natural antioxidant properties
- Treats PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome or Disease
- Corrects Anovulation, Amenorrhoea
- Helps to Treat Thyroidism
- Treats Goitre
- Corrects Hormonal Imbalance
- Treats Endometriosis and Fibroids
- Enhances Female Reproductive Health
- Promotes weight lose.
Benefits & Uses of Kanchanar GuggluKanchanar Guggulu is beneficial in reducing symptoms of hypothyroidism and stop gaining weight due to it.Further, it is helpful in all diseases related to thyroid gland. It is a main ayurvedic medicine for lipoma. Kanchanar Guggulu is used in following diseases.
Uterine FibroidsKanchnaar Gugglu is an effective remedy for uterine fibroids. If patient does not have any symptom, but it is detected in ultrasonography, then patient just need following treatment.
The Power Behind Black Seed Oil Benefits: PhytochemicalsIn an effort to offer a solution to the growing antifungal resistant problem people have with yeasts and molds, a recent study was conducted with the purpose of determining if Nigella sativa seed oil could help. Published in the Egyptian Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, scientists tested thymol, TQ and THQ against 30 human pathogens and were surprised to discover that:
- Each compound showed 100 percent inhibition for the 30 pathogens evaluated.
- Thymoquinone was the best antifungal compound against all of the tested dermatophytes and yeasts, followed by thymohydroquinone and thymol.
- Thymol was the best antifungal against molds followed by TQ and THQ.
Black Seed Oil BenefitsOf the many ways that black seed oil benefits the body, the nine that stick out in the scientific literature tout its ability to help prevent cancer, diabetes, obesity, hair loss, skin disorders and infections like MRSA.
Useful inWork as Brain and Nerves Relaxant, Insomnia, Hypertension and herbal brain tonic. It gives relirf from Strees resulting from physical and mental work It helps improve memory and concentration power. Helps to overcome depression. It improves the Physical fitness It can also improve eyesight and even bad breath can be eliminated Works wonderfully against palpitation of the heart Dosage :- 20-40 ml twice a day with warm water or as directed by the physician.
- May promote normal levels of acidity in the stomach and intestine.
- May support healthy elimination.
- May help eliminate natural toxins from the system.
- It may help control the formation of gas.
BRAHMI POWDER 100 gm
Benefits of Brahmi (both herbs)
- Open and clarify the mind*
- Strengthen memory and intellect*
- Support focus and concentration*
- Encourage a balanced emotional state*
- Promote daytime energy and nighttime sleep*
- Support healthy blood cells*
- Promote healthy skin and hair*
Neem Powder Benefits:-Neem has played an important role in traditional Indian remedies, Ayurveda and Naturopathy. Most houses in India have neem trees. Just growing a neem tree in your garden and inhaling its aroma can be beneficial in many ways. Since we don’t have neem tree in our house, whenever I go to my relatives or friends house, I collect a lot of neem leaves from their trees and powder them at home and store it. Without a neem tree, it becomes difficult to make fresh neem paste face packs or neem juice everyday. But using the powder can give you the same benefits as fresh leaves. Also, since the powder is more concentrated, only little quantity is required for each use. Read on to know the various uses of neem powder and how to make at home.
- Extra Power & Stamina
- Extra time for longer sex act
- Extra pleasure every tile
- Extra Strength for longer erection
- Cleans blocked Arteries
- Useful for all types of Heart Ailments.
- Strengthen Heart Muscles.
- Relieves Chest Pain.
- Control High Blood Pressure.
- Control Cholesterol.
- Raises Good Cholesterol (HDL).