What is Thyroid?
Your thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland in your neck, just above your collarbone. It is one of your endocrine glands, which make hormones. Thyroid hormones control the rate of many activities in your body. These include how fast you burn calories and how fast your heart beats. All of these activities are your body’s metabolism.
Thyroid problems include:
- Thyroid cancer.
- Thyroiditis – swelling of the thyroid.
- Goiter – enlargement of the thyroid gland.
- Thyroid nodules – lumps in the thyroid gland.
- Hypothyroidism– when your thyroid gland does not make enough thyroid hormones.
- Hyperthyroidism– when your thyroid gland makes more thyroid hormones than your body needs.
To diagnose thyroid diseases, doctors use medical history, physical exam, and thyroid tests. They sometimes also use a biopsy. Treatment depends on the problem but may include medicines, radioiodine therapy, or thyroid surgery.
- Dry skin.
- Puffy face.
- Weight gain.
- Muscle weakness.
- Increased sensitivity to cold.
- Pituitary disorder
- Radiation therapy
- Surgery of thyroid
- Deficiency of iodine
- Autoimmune disease
- Side effects of medications
Gopal Ayurvedic Center offers the best combination of effective herbal remedies Kit for Ayurvedic Treatment for Thyroid. These are free from Chemicals, Additives, and Preservatives. These four Products are 100% Pure, Natural and Vegetarian.
- Livo care: Livo care liver tonic is recommended because an underactive thyroid causes your metabolism to slow down and leads to an increase in TSH levels. This also leads to an accumulation of fat in your body, which increases the risk of developing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Kachnaar Guggul: Kachnaar Guggul is an amazing Ayurvedic formulation that helps in maintaining the secretion of thyroid hormones. It also regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland and improves the conditions. In addition, it enhances the glandular functioning to reduce the swelling caused due to goiter.
- Thyronil Powder: Thyronil powder is helpful to treat hypothyroidism a condition where the thyroid gland does not produce sufficient quantities of hormones.
- Panchaskar Churan: Just as a laxative if the patient is constipated it’s optional.
- Livo care: 4 tbsp. twice with Luke warm water
- Kachnaar Guggul: 2 tabs. empty stomach with Luke warm water
- Thyronil Powder:1/2 tbsp. after a meal with water
- Panchaskar Churan: 1 tbsp. at bedtime with hot water in case of constipation.