Throughout this document, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘ours’ refers to RamGopal Ayurveda Private Limited. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU.
Personal information gathered by us
As part of your registration process on our Website, we may collect the following information which is personally identifiable to you, including, without limitation, your name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number, contact details, username along with password you have created for setting up your account on the Website, your date of birth, age, gender, residential address, shipping address, postal code, information about the pages that you visited/ accessed on the Website, the links you clicked on the Website, the number of times you visited/ accessed a particular page on the Website and any such browsing information etc. We might receive certain information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery status and the shipping address information provided by you to our carriers, which we shall use to correct our records so as to enable us to deliver your next purchase more easily.
You can choose not to share your personal information with us, but then you might not be able to use and access all the services provided by us on the Website. We use your personal information that you provided for opening your account with us, without limitation, for processing your transactions, responding to your requests and/ or queries and for communicating with you.
Why do we collect your personal information
We will collect personally identifiable information about you as part of a voluntary registration process or through an online survey or through any combination thereof. The information that we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used for registering you on our Website, verifying your identity so as to permit you to use the Website, for undertaking transactions to facilitate the process of your payment on the Website, to communicate with you, to convey any of our promotional offers to you, to communicate and update you with regards to our products and services as well as for maintaining your account with us.
We use your information to operate, provide, develop and improve our products and services. Without limitation, these purposes include:
- We use your information to accept, handle and process your orders, deliver the product/s you ordered, process payments for the order placed by you on our Website, to communicate with you regarding the status of your order and for providing you with promotional offers.
- We use your personal information to provide functionality as well as to analyze the performance of our Website so as to fix any errors and further, to improve the user ability as well as the effectiveness of our Website.
- We use your personal information to recommend certain promotions and products that might be of your interest. Further, we use your personal information to identify your preferences and to personalize your experience on the Website.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you via different channels e.g. phone, e-mail or chat, in relation to your use of our Website i.e. your orders placed, queries raised, to recommend certain promotional offers being run on our products etc.
- We use your personal information to display interest-based advertisements that might be of interest to you, with regards to certain of our products as provided for on our Website.
Manner of collection of information
We receive and store information whenever you interact with us through the Website or from other sources e.g. updated delivery status and address information provided by you to our carriers. When you browse, access or use the Website, our servers may collect information, directly or indirectly, regarding your activities on our Website by way of either cookies or permissions or other trackers.
Our Website may contain links to other third party websites, for which we are not to be held responsible for the privacy practices of such third party websites, which we do not own, manage or control. Further, some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you inform the concerned website that you have visited that you do not wish to have your online activity tracked on the said webiste. These features are not yet uniform across all browsers. Our Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
When your personal information may be disclosed to other parties
We do not sell or share your personal information with any third party for commercial gain/ profit. We may share or be required to share your personal information, without limitation, as follows;
- with our business associates/ partners in order to deliver you the products that you have ordered from our Website;
- with our payment gateway partner when you initiated a payment using your credit/ debit card on our Website;
- with the concerned authorities when it is a legal obligation to do so e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud;
- with the concerned authorities when it is a requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests;
- when we have a legitimate business reason for doing so;
- when we want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services;
- when we have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed to the same; and
- to improve your online shopping experience with us.
With whom your personal information will be shared
How do we secure and protect your personal information
- that we can communicate with you electronically regarding the security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of our Website; and
- that we can take adequate physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your data till the time you use and access our Website.
On our Website, all financial transactions are to be carried out by adults only. If you are not an adult i.e. a minor below the age of 18 (eighteen) years, you may access and browse our Website but you are barred from making any purchase on the Website without any adult supervision. Further, all minors are barred from registering and submitting their personal information on our Website.
Procedure to be followed for correcting any inaccuracies in your personal information submitted to us
To correct or to update any information that you have provided to us, our Website allows you to do the same online itself. In the event of loss of access details, you can send an email to [email protected]
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under the applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact email address: [email protected]
Phone: +91 98729 82226
Contact days: Monday to Saturday (10am to 6pm)
In accordance with the Information and Technology Act 2000 and Rules as well as the Consumer Protection Act 2019 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer – Customer Sales
Name: Deepak Kumar
Email: [email protected]
Address: RamGopal Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. (SCO 112-113, Sector 45-C, Chandigarh, India, 160047
RAPL has partnered with reputed logistic partners for our logistic services, to ensure that all our products reach you in the best of conditions with no damages. We ensure you that we use packaging materials of the best quality, which is sourced from reliable vendors, and ensure thorough testing of package worthiness before using them for shipping and delivery of our products.
Note: Shipping charges depends on your cart value which will be as follows:
- Cart Value <= INR 1000 – Fixed INR 48
- Cart Value > 1000 – Free Shipping
How does the delivery process work?
Once our system has processed the order that you have placed with us, your products are thoroughly inspected to ensure that they are in a perfect condition. After the products have been subjected to thorough inspection and on passing the final round of quality check, we pack and handover your products to our trusted logistic partner.
Our logistic partner will then deliver the products to you at the earliest possibility. In case, our logistic partner is unable to reach you at the shipping address or at the suitable time provided by you, then our logistic partner shall contact you to resolve the same.
Please note that all products ordered by you (including if any free gifts bundled with the product that you have ordered for) will be shipped to you at the shipping address, provided by you at the time of placing your order, with an invoice. While we strive to ship all products in your order together, this may not always be possible.
How are the products packaged?
Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while our fragile products like glass bottles are safely secured with an additional layer of bubble wrap. We then package our products in cardboard boxes. After packaging, the products are then handed over to our logistic partners for completing the delivery at the shipping address provided by you. RAPL hold the responsibility for any damages caused to the product while in transit to you.
What is the range of locations to which RAPL ships their products?
RAPL ships throughout India to almost all pin-codes. The list of pin-code serviceability might change from time to time depending on our logistics partners. You can check if we deliver to your shipping address by typing in your pin-code on any of our product pages listed on our Website or by entering your shipping details on the checkout page.
Is it possible for me to track my order?
As soon as you place your order with us, your order is processed from our concerned warehouse. Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you shall receive a confirmation email/sms, on the email address and contact number provided by you at the time of placing your order with us, containing the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
You can track the status of your package after your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
At the time of placing your order, depending on your shipping address, an estimated time of delivery would be shared with you. As we maintain inventory of all products that we sell on our Website,you can be rest assured that the products will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing the order. We aspire to get your product delivered within 2-7 days of you placing your order with us depending on the geography you are ordering from to the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing your order but at times owing to unforeseen circumstances and delays, deliveries can take slightly longer. Please note that RAPL will try its level best to make sure that you receive your order as soon as possible but RAPL is not liable for any delay in delivery by our logistics partner.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, it could be possible that the delivery of your products could be delayed. As such for the time being, we cannot commit on delivery timelines. We do request you to bear with us in the case of slight delays. As per safety protocols while we are currently accepting online orders to ship within India, due to changing nature of the situation, we reserve our right to pause deliveries at any time if warranted.
What time of the day will my order be delivered?
Our logistic partner will make sure to give you a call before delivering the product at the shipping address provided by you at the time of placing your order with us. Please make sure you are available to receive the calls as usually after 3 (three) failed attempts of trying to deliver the products at the shipping address mentioned, the product shall be returned to our warehouse.
What are the shipping charges applicable on my order?
Shipping and handling charges may vary based on the product ordered, packaging size and other considerations. This amount will be charged to your total bill at the time of placing your order with us on the Website. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and you will be informed of the same before making payment of the order placed.
Please note that RAPL does not charge any separate shipping charges in addition to the invoice amount shown at the time of placing the order.
If no one is available at the address when the delivery of your products is attempted, our logistic partner will make 2 (two) more delivery attempts subsequently. Please note that you can contact our Customer Services hotline for rescheduling the delivery date and we shall try to accommodate your request to the best of our abilities. If the aforementioned 3 delivery attempts are unsuccessful, our logistic partner will return your package to us
Notification of changes in the Shipping and Delivery Policy
We keep our Shipping and Delivery Policy under review to make sure it is up to date and accurate. Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time without any prior intimation to you. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on our Website. You are required to review the Policy regularly to keep yourself abreast of the changes, if any.
In the rare case that you are not satisfied with the quality of the product delivered to you or with the delivery experience, we welcome you to drop an email to [email protected] so as to allow us to look into the issue and address the same on a case-by-case basis.
Terms and Conditions –
- For placing an order, you can register and login on the Website. You can also place an order with RAPL’s customer care service for the same. If you register and login on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and you will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately inform RAPL of any unauthorised use of your account or any breach of security with regards to your account registered with the Website.
- You agree and confirm that:
- RAPL reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/ or payment been received. In the event RAPL cancels your order, RAPL will provide full refund of any payment received.
- Before placing an order, you will check and verify the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you are bound by the conditions of sale included in the product’s description.
- The prices and availability of the products are subject to change without prior notice to you, at the sole discretion of RAPL.
- RAPL may revise and cease to make available any product at anytime. In the event, RAPL is unable to deliver the product, you will be notified by e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product. In such an event, RAPL shall not be liable to pay any damages to you owing to cancellation of the order.
- RAPL has granted you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of the Website. This license does not enable you to engage in any resale of the products ordered or to indulge in any commercial use of the Website or its contents contained therein. RAPL reserves a right to discontinue your account without providing you any reason thereof. The products available on the Website are for your personal use only. The products received by you from RAPL cannot be resold for commercial purposes.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. If you suspect any misuse of your account, you are required to inform us immediately at the Contact Information provided hereinbelow. If RAPL finds a breach or suspects a breach of security of your account, RAPL may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to RAPL.
- Any recommendation made to you in the Website, during the course of your use of the Website, is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not amount to endorsement of RAPL’s products in any manner.
- In the event any product purchased by you from the Website causes any side effects to you, please note that we shall not be held liable and/ or held responsible in any manner whatsoever and the same shall be at your sole responsibility. You should carefully read the product description to ensure that the ingredients in the products do not cause any side effects/ allergic reactions to you and you may even consult a specialist prior to using the said products.
- You shall not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in the sole discretion of RAPL, is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever. Further, you shall not interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website or breach any applicable law.
- You will provide true, accurate and authentic information in all instances where such information is requested from you by RAPL. Further, RAPL reserves its right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true, partially or wholly, then RAPL in its sole discretion has the right to reject your registration and to debar you from using any service of RAPL without any prior intimation.
- The address at which delivery of the product, ordered by you, is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects. In the event of non-delivery or late delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by RAPL for redelivery of the said order shall be borne by you, prior to the redelivery being arranged.
- You authorise RAPL to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/ account.
- RAPL shall not entertain any complaint after 15 days of the order having been delivered to you.
- All products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent possible by applicable law, RAPL hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, RAPL hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by you from use of the services on the Website or failure claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes or misappropriation of any kind. RAPL will not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the Website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
- You are prohibited from violating the security of the Website. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- RAPL attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Website. However, RAPL does not warrant that the product description, colour, information or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies which may not be complete or current.
- The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product. RAPL has made every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you will see depend on your monitor, RAPL cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
- RAPL reserves the right to correct, change or update the information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the product.
- The availability of our products shall depend on seasonal variations as the raw materials procured for manufacturing our products are naturally sourced, which may result in our products not being available at all times on the Website. Further, as the raw materials procured for manufacturing our products are naturally sourced, it is possible that due to sedimentation occurring in our products especially juices, the color, texture and taste may differ between batches because of seasonal variations but the nutritional value of our products always remains constant.
- RAPL intends to provide you with general information about RAPL’s products. The information is not intended to constitute personal medical suggestion or be used for any medical diagnosis or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or usefulness of the information. For any specific medical conditions or issues, you are advised to seek opinion from a certified medical practitioner. In the event you rely on the information provided by RAPL, you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances will RAPL be liable for the information or the consequences or relying upon on such information.
- All products listed on the Website will be sold at maximum retail price unless otherwise specified. The prices declared on the Website for the respective product are inclusive of taxes. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of delivery. In case the prices are higher or lower of the concerned product, on the date of delivery, no additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of delivery.
- At the time of checking out, you are requested to verify the total amount payable before placing your order. At the time of checking out, the total charges payable with regards to the said order shall be displayed on the Website and no further extra charges shall be applicable or payable by you at the time of accepting delivery of the said product/s ordered. After confirming the said order on the Website, especially on selecting the cash on delivery option, you shall be liable to make complete payment of the total amount to the concerned delivery person prior to taking delivery of the said products ordered for by you.
While placing an order on the Website, you are allowed to choose from the various payment options made available. You undertake to use your own debit/ credit card or banking details for completing the transaction on the Website. At the time of payment, if all security checks are verified through the secured server for enabling the online transaction, then RAPL shall not be held responsible for misuse of your debit/ credit card or banking details. RAPL will not be liable for any type of credit card fraud. The onus of proving that your credit card has been fraudulently used for transacting on the Website will be exclusively on you.
- CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
An order shall be considered confirmed unless you cancel the order prior to RAPL dispatching the products to you. In order to cancel your order or to change your order, prior to the order being dispatched, you will need to call our customer service number for the same. Once the said order is dispatched to you, the said order can neither be cancelled nor changed by you. Please refer to our Cancellation, Refunds and Return Policy provided on our Website.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
RAPL shall handle the logistics of the delivery of the products ordered by you. At the time of placing your order, depending on your place of residence, an estimated time of delivery would be shared with you along with the consignment number for tracking the status of your order. Please note that RAPL will try its level best to make sure that you receive your order as fast as possible but due to certain external circumstances, your order might take a while longer to get delivered. Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery Policy provided on our Website, as amended from time to time.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The “RAPL” name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks of RAPL. RAPL expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone to use any of RAPL’s intellectual property rights. Any use of this Website or its contents including copying and/or storing them in whole or part for commercial purpose is prohibited without RAPL’s permission. You may copy or download contents displayed on the said Website for your personal use only. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such copying and/ or downloading.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- RAPL makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials or products shown on this Website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk.
- RAPL makes no representation regarding the use of or result of the use/ depiction of the contents on the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. RAPL shall not be liable for any loss suffered in any manner by the user as a result of depending directly or indirectly on the depiction of the contents on this Website.
- The images shown on the Website are only indicative in nature and the actual product may vary in size, color etc.
- We do not warrant that the Website, its server or email sent are free of virus or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither RAPL nor RAPL’s holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors will be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise) under any circumstances for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the Website; (c) data non-delivery, loss, theft, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealing with or the presence of off-website links on the Website; (e) viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (g) events beyond the reasonable control of RAPL. RAPL makes no representation or warranties that defects or errors will be corrected.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Customer Service Desk
E-mail id: [email protected]
Phone: +91 98729 82226
Contact days: Monday to Saturday (10am to 6pm)
- GRIEVANCE ADDRESSAL
If you have any grievance or complaint to place:
- Principal geographic address of RAPL’s headquarters and all branches; SCO 112-113, Sector 45-C, Chandigarh, India, 160047
- RAPL’s contact details (email address and customer care number); [email protected]; +91 98729 82226
- Name of the grievance officer appointed: Deepak Kumar
Email ID of grievance officer: [email protected]
Cancellation, Returns & Refunds Policy
RAPL believes in helping its customers as far as possible and therefore, has a liberal Cancellation Policy. Under this policy, cancellations will be considered only if the shipment has not been dispatched for the order placed with us via our website i.e. https://www.gopalayurvediccenter.com (“Website”). Once the shipment has been dispatched, it cannot be cancelled. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction or a transaction that defies the terms and conditions of using the Website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders with/ without providing any notification to you.
Cancellation before shipment
f the order or the product that you want has not yet been shipped, you can write to our customer support on [email protected] or call us on 1800-274-2575 (Monday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm for cancelling your order.
In such cases, the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to you within 2 – 5 days, after the cancellation request is processed.
Please note that once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, your order cannot be cancelled.
How will I get refunded for the cancelled orders and how long will this process take?
In case of cancellation before shipment, we process the refund within 2 – 5 business days after receiving your cancellation request.
- For payments done through credit/ debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same account from which the payment was made within 2 – 5 business days from the date of us receiving the products back. It may take an additional 2-3 days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- In addition, we also provide the hassle-free option of refund through Gopal coupons, which can be used by you for your future purchases.
Returns, Replacements and Refunds
How do I return an order purchased from RamGopal Ayurveda?
RamGopal Ayurveda offers its customers an easy return policy, wherein you can raise a return/exchange request of a product within a period of 5 days of receipt of its delivery. In case you have received a defective product, we request you to raise a return/exchange request of the said product within a period of 5 days from the date of receipt of its delivery. We also accept partial returns wherein you can raise a return request for one or all products in your order. A full refund will be initiated if the package is opened and returned within 5 days of its delivery. The steps to be followed for raising a return/exchange request of a product are as follows –
- Step 1: Contact our Customer Support team via email ([email protected]) within a period of 5 days from the date of receiving the order.
- Step 2: Provide us with your order ID details and your request to return/replace/refund your order. Kindly email an image of the product, clearly showing the batch number and the invoice for our reference.
- Step 3: We will pick up the products within a period 4 – 7 business days of receiving your request. Once we receive the products back, we will initiate the refund or replacement process only if the products are received by us in their original packaging with their seals, labels and barcodes intact.
Under what conditions will a return of a product not be accepted?
Returns of products will not be accepted under the following conditions:
- When a product is returned without the original packaging including price tags, original outer packaging, freebies and other accessories or if the original packaging is damaged.
- When the product’s serial number is tampered with.
- When the product’s composition is altered.
- If request is initiated after a period of 5 business days from the date of receiving the delivery.
- When the product sought to be returned is a free product provided by Gopal.
How should I proceed if I have received a damaged or wrong product in my order?
RamGopal Ayurveda takes care to procure, store and sell products of the best quality, in the best of conditions. We have partnered with leading logistic providers in India to ensure that the products that you have ordered reach you in the best of conditions. Our shipments go through rigorous quality check processes before they leave our warehouse. However, in the rare case that your product is damaged during shipment or transit, you can request for a replacement or return and refund.
If you have received an item damaged or have been sent a wrong product, you can follow a few simple steps to initiate your return/ refund within a period of 5 days from the date of receiving the delivery of your order. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Contact our Customer Support team via email ([email protected]) within 5 days of receiving the delivery of your order.
- Step 2: Provide us with your order ID details and your request to return/replace/refund your order. Kindly email images or a video of the product and the invoice for our reference. In the images/ video shared on email, the product’s batch details should be clearly visible without which we would be unable to process your request. Please note that:
(a) If you claim the product is leaking or if the product is damaged during the delivery process, please send us images or a video recording the leakage/ damage caused, please provide us with clear images or video of the leakage/ damaged product along with clear images or video of the spillage (if any) on the inner and outer packaging.
(b) In case your claim is that the seal of the product has been tampered, then please provide us with images to show that the product’s seal has been tampered with.
(c) In case you received a wrong product, which was never ordered for, please provide us with clear images of the wrong product delivered along with the product’s batch details.
- Step 3: We will pick up the products within 4 – 7 days of receiving your request. We will initiate the refund or replacement process only if the products are received by us in their original packaging with their seals, labels and barcodes intact.
Once all the details are received, it would take our Customer Services team 48 hours to revert on your complaint/ query/ issue. In case an exchange is approved for your complaint, you shall be informed of the same with an authorization number and we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product. In the case of a product refund, once your request is approved, the refund will reflect in your account within 2–5 days and you will be sent an email confirming the same.
Please do note that if it is a case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.
Do I have to return the free gift when I return a product that it came with?
Yes, the free gift is included as a part of the item order and needs to be returned along with the originally delivered product. Please note that the free gift needs to be returned back with its original packaging and its seals, labels and barcodes intact.
Can I return a part of my order?
Yes, a return can be created if you have ordered multiple products. You can initiate a return/ replacement/ refund for any individual product. However, any product being returned needs to be returned with its original packaging, seals, labels and barcodes intact as well as any complimentary gift or product which came along with it.
How will I get refunded for the returned orders and how long will this process take?
In case of a return/ replacement/ refund, we process the refund within 2 – 5 days from the date when the products have been received and verified at our warehouse.
- For payments done through credit/ debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same account from which the payment was made within 2 – 5 days from the date of us receiving the products back. It may take an additional 2-3 days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- For cash on delivery transactions, we will initiate a bank transfer against the refund amount against the billing details shared by you. This process will be completed within 2 – 5 days from the date of us receiving the products back as well as receiving your bank details on e-mail. It may take an additional 2-3 days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- In addition, we also provide the hassle-free option of refund through RAPL coupons, which can be used by you for your future purchases.
Refunds are only possible in the following cases:
(a) Cancellation of an order before being shipped; and
(b) Cases where:
- Customer refused to collect the delivery;
- Customer wasn’t available during the stipulated delivery attempts made by our logistics partner; and
- The delivery address was wrong/ unreachable.
For scenario (b), we will process the refund after receipt of the product from our logistic provider.
All refunds will be processed based on the mode of payment used by you while placing the order. Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit card to the credit/ debit card within 8-9 days from the date of receiving your products back from the logistics provider and the refund will reflect in the next statement. Orders placed by net banking accounts will be credited back to the same bank account within 8-9 days from the date of receiving your products back from the logistics provider.
Notification of changes in the Cancellation, Returns and Refunds Policy
We keep our Cancellation, Returns and Refund Policy under review to make sure it is up to date and accurate. Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time without any prior intimation to you. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on our Website. You are required to review the Policy regularly to keep yourself abreast of the changes, if any.
In the rare case that you are not satisfied with the quality of our customer support service, we welcome you to drop an email to [email protected] so as to allow us to look into the issue and address the same on a case-by-case basis.